The doctors at Novant Health Forsyth Internal Medicine are board certified in internal medicine, the branch of medicine concerned with the overall health of adult patients. Our physicians are internists who deliver well-patient care, and also manage common and complex disease processes in adults over the age of 18.
Our physicians regularly:
- Provide ongoing care for those with chronic illnesses e.g., diabetes, hypertension, allergies or cardiac conditions. (Click here to learn more about specialized service areas.)
- Treat common health problems e.g., allergies, infections, influenza or pneumonia.
- Immunize patients to protect them from preventable diseases.
- Perform physical exams for athletics and employment. (Click here for more information.)
- Provide routine gynecological care (e.g., pap smears and post-menopausal care).